How to Delete All Photos From WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a great platform for sending SMS, photos and video but after sometime it will take a lot of space in our mobile phone. We do have friends and relative who forward us motivation quote and funny images they’ve received from their own network. If you’re in WhatsApp groups by friends, then you’ll get tons of SMS, images or videos. One option is to mute WhatsApp group but the images will still take up precious space on your smartphone.
Either you can go to the file manager folder of WhatsApp and delete the entire folder containing images , or use can use a third party App called Magic Cleaner.
Magic Cleaner App, scans the media folder of WhatsApp and will automatically detects all the junk images including video screen grabs, screenshots and other images with overlay text. It requires an active Internet connection because the photo analysis is done on servers and not locally on the mobile phone.
Steps to remove :
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now download and install ” Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp“.
- Once the app is installed, Open it from home screen on app drawer.
- You’ll see three notes with information.
- Go to the third one and click on Show me the magic.
- First, this App will analyse your photos.
- Then it will show you how much space is taken by junk images including screenshots, memes, video screen grabs, cartoons and other pictures.
- Once the app is done analyzing it will delete all the Junk from WhatsApp folder.